Friday, June 16, 2006

More Updates

Since I'm free and at home now, trying to destress, I'm gonna make up the lost time when i didn't have a connection.

Mua Gundam Astray Red Frame piloted by Lowe - Taken donno when but one month ago.
<-A touch up version I got somewhere from the net. Wonder when I can get till that skill class.
Also, my fav Gundam, Deathscythe Hell Custom piloted my Duo Maxwell *I've touch it up a bit but no time since finals are coming soon plus, I can't afford to buy the markers.*

Least but nor less, a Gundam RX-121-1 TR-1 Hazel Custom. I do not own it yet but plan to buy it. Saw it at Hock Lee Center at Cassy Toy there.*drools~*
<--Advance modding by some Korean. Using Zeta as body, some Aile Strike's backpack as the wing and bow.Ain't mine either. A wonder of gundam, Wing Zero Custom. I want it. Been dreaming to own it for years.
<--Aile Strike Gundam. Seen one 1/100 scale at Cassy Toy and cost near Rm250. Maybe I should get it? Short of RM50 now but I need the cash for other stuff.

Anyway, thats 2 updates in 1 day. Enjoy.
www.figure.fm
www.nonscale.net
www.dannychoo.com

Those links have models bout gundams. Figure fm has lots.

No comments: