Sunday, August 31, 2008

51th Years of Independence of Malaysia

This year's Merdeka countdown, apparently not many people went and celebrate as I also stayed at home, completing assignments and my uncle was not willing to go down again due to last year's 1 hour jam in downtown.

Heard fireworks going off for approximately 10 minutes and it died down. Hey, Chinese New Year's firework laster over an hour at least.

Owh well, back to my assignments.

Just something in BM, since I haven't touch it for years already. I wonder how much it has downwindled.

"Merdeka~! Merdeka~! Merdeka~!" Tiga sahutan merdeka daripada Bapa Malaysia, Tunku Abdul Rahman, di Stadium Merdeka, menandakan Malaysia telah menjadi sebuah negara yang merdeka pada 31 Ogos 1957.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Paintball in Kuching

Few weeks back, I was invited to join a couple of my friends to go and try paintball at the Kuching Borneo Paintball and also they want to try out how paintball was.

So, half awaked, I was informed that they will be heading down there and I'll have to meet them up there. So, I did.

I'll let the pictures tell its tale.

After game discussions and bragging rights.

The in-field markers provided. Gas supplied is compressed CO2.

Patriot markers.

Being an amature in this, I was pratically taking down opponents faster than my team mates can shoot, so after the first round, I slowed down my pace and pratically sat there, being the so-called last man standing in the field.

Everyone got a shot to their body, but I walked away clean, except a stray pellet smack right on my right eye. One an only~

Lastly, the field. Check it out.

The field ain't bad, except, its not totally flat, and commando crawl as well as knee sliding wasn't inviting, so I totally avoided those.

Price-wise, its cheap. A box of pellet of 2k rounds is worth rm300 and equipment rental was at rm20. Not bad but I still prefer Astaka field.


Thursday, August 07, 2008

Lack of Post

Hrm.... Work took pratically 90% of my time, leaving 10% of that for sleep and bit of entertainment during the 1 month holiday.

Now, uni has started, grades were good and finally, back to studying again and getting stress over assignments and also finals.

During the transistion of work and going back to uni, I went for the Sarawak Regatta 2008, and gotten myself soaked as well as enjoying the race from the regatta.

Pictures for you to enjoy.

Trying to overtake.

Sinking boat. "Man Overboard!"

D80 Cameraman

After a few hours, heavy downpour followsuit and the race was held off due to thunderstorm and the boat paddlers all scramble out of the water.

Silver veil