Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Day Excursion

After doing all my morning stuff, I headed out to where cosworld was suppose to sell some Valentine's Day plushies at Padungan area.

Apparently, getting a permit requires 1 months plus of working-day-processing so they cannot setup a stall and ended up being like this.


With Near there....Thinking of the sky.


Time for business.


Now, Kira and L joined in.


Near got tired holding the poster, L took the liberty of doing so while Kira bask under the sun. Misa Misa went into hiding.


Desperately trying to get sales, Near did the impossible.

There were many people looking at them selling these stuff there. Even a friend of mine who drove pass, did a round and winded down his window and shout at them. Haha. Kids were the ones attracted to these as they kept looking.

Hours later, they packed up as its was pouring and headed towards somewhere near, hoping to get these stuff sold.


And the place was so empty.


Near had a moo-moo cow on his head.


Potential buyers or on-lookers?

After getting a few people/couple asking, at dismay, moved towards Tun Jugah.

Sadly, I messed the setting at ISO800 and all the shots outside was overexpose. Wasted.


Hiding from all the stares.

After walking around the whole place, there was only a few couples in sight, whom just walked pass, like its a normal thing to see cosplayers walking on the street.

Everyone then went for a drink. And chit-chatted to pass time.




Group shot. L is smiling.....scary~

Everything was wrapped up at 6pm and before we left, someone did this....


Lost monk in front of Popular.

On the way back, I saw something interesting so I took a snap at it.


Anyone? I know its already too late. XD

Valentine's Day seems to be just a normal day now. Many flowers sellers aren't even making profits and I was hoping I could buy one for my mom at RM1 a piece. And something terrible happened.

While sending my best buddy home, shiro's (my car) temperature meter shot into near redzone and I had to stop the car at the shoulder of the road and wait for her to cool down before driving it further to my friend's place and cool her down again, then refilling the radiator.

Stim spouted out from the radiator when I finally opened it and I prayed hard no damage have been done as the temperature never shot into redzone.

Thats all folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

L smiling... now I get what you mean.

Firiz said...

yo, i like your blog. plz go to my own new, under-constructed blog at http://firizmalaysia.blogspot.com/

PS: how to add you as a friend in this website?