Sunday, March 12, 2006

Hrm.... Long Time Since Updates

Ok, It's been a long time since the last update cause I pratically don't have time and access. The line I'm using now is my uncle's one and it's freaking slow. So, you guess it. Slow=Giving Up. So, I'm having holidays now and currently working. LAN IS OVER!!!!!! It means no Moral, M'sia Study. Yeah... So, waiting new sem to start, looking forward to it. Miss friends and the open lab at Uni. Not to mention the free time between classes. No line at home yet. Stupid chatting post is down(again..). Need to fix it. Maybe cause of infrequent access. OK. Fanfic is moving slowly cause I'm not having any will to do it anymore, maybe another few chapters more then quit. More manga again. Love Hina, Chobits, Sakura Cardcaptor....and more. Stupid Ben asking me when I'm gonna update this, so here it is. HAHAHA. ok, signing out 4 the day.

No comments: